As you can guess from the title I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award (Thanks to Vanessa for nominating me, as I’ve never taken part in anything like this before and it’s my first award). I think this is a really cool idea as I don’t really know many people in the blogging community yet, and there might be other people in the same boat.
Liebster Award Rules:
- Answer the 11 questions that your nominator has asked you
- Nominate 11 other bloggers (with under 200 followers)
- Ask your nominees 11 questions
- Let them know that you have nominated them
- Favourite memory?
- If you had to live somewhere else where would you live?
- What is your ultimate career goal?
- Favourite makeup brand?
- Are you in a relationship? If so quickly tell us about your other half.
- If you could pro any talent, what would it be?
- If you could be fluent in another language which would it be?
- Favourite TV series?
- If you could have dinner with any person alive or dead, famous or not who would it be and why?
- Positivity, tell us one thing you love about yourself!
- What is your ultimate goal in blogging?
- That’s a tough one, but I think I’d have to say either my 18th birthday because I went out for a meal with my family and my boyfriend and I spent the weekend with family and friends (getting drunk ofc), and that was really special. Or I’d say my couple times at Leeds fest or any other concert I’ve been to (I’ve been to a fair few), as there’s just something about a good mosh pit that gives me the best memories.
- Hmmm I think probably America as I’ve been to Florida a couple times and I’m in love with the theme parks and the food not gonna lie.
- *nervous laugh* I’m not really sure what I want to do, I’m studying English Lit and Spanish but that doesn’t really help me decide as I don’t know where I wanna go with that at all. Something to do with writing or singing or makeup would be awesome (I’m very indecisive if you couldn’t tell).
- (Oh god!) I feel like I buy so much from lots of different makeup brands but I think if you know me, you know I talk about Makeup Revolution all the damn time because they’re just so affordable for the quality of their products.
- I am! My boyfriend is called Rory and he’s 20. We met through friends and we’ve been dating for 17 months now (ikr). He’s super sweet, he’s a nerd like me and we have the same taste in music. Only thing we don’t agree on is his refusal to let me give him a glitter beard!
- I love to sing and I’ve always wanted to take that further, but I think in terms of other talents I’d love to get better at doing makeup as I love watching other people do it.
- I’m already quite fluent in Spanish and am learning Basque next year so I’d like to be fluent in that bc it’s kinda cool. Or maybe something like Korean.
- The Walking Dead hands down. It gets a bit meh from time to time but I’m obsessed with the zombie apocalypse and I’ll always love the show (and Rick Grimes).
- This is a question I’ve never been asked but I think I’d have to say like sophdoesnails? Because I love her videos, she seems super cool and we have a similar style.
- I’d probably say my fashion sense, like I’m no fashionista and all my clothes come from Primark and New Look if I’m lucky, but I’m really into grungey clothes rn and I’m loving it!
- I’m not sure I really have one, so I’d say my ultimate goal is to continue and maybe write more often because I enjoy it so much.
Makeup FOMO: https://makeupfomo.com/
Alice Anne: http://www.anniewritesbeauty.co.uk/
Aaand here are my questions:
- What’s your favourite film?
- If you had to use just one makeup product for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What’s your favourite food?
- Who’s your favourite youtuber?
- If you could work with any brand at all which one would it be and why?
- What’s your favourite thing about blogging?
- What would you say was your guilty pleasure?
- I liked this question from Vanessa who nominated me so I’m gonna use it as well bc I’m all about positivity: What’s one thing that you love about yourself?
- What series are you binging on Netflix right now?
- Favourite band/artist?
- What’s your favourite eyeshadow palette ever?
So that was my nomination post! Thanks again to Vanessa for nominating me (be sure to check her out as well as all of the nominees because they’re all lovely and their blogs are amazing). It was really nice to answer the questions and let you guys get to know me a bit better; I hope you enjoyed it and found some new blogs to check out as well!