We’re not that far into December so I thought that I’d do a Christmas tag so you could get to know me a little better, and so that I could feel like Christmas was really in full swing (plus I feel like it has to be done)!
(I got this tag linked to me by @effieisbored on twitter and it originally comes from enthusiastblog.com.) I’ve never done a tag before so I’m super excited to just dive right into something chatty!
1. What is your favourite Christmas film?
The Polar Express – always will be! It’s the cutest film and the soundtrack and animation are still stunning. I also went to go see it in the cinema when it came out so I’m a #OG fan.
2. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
I have! A long time ago though…
3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
I always spend it at home with my family. Sometimes we’ll go on a couple visits to other members of the family but more often than not it’s just us.
4. What is your favourite Christmas song?
Oh god I really don’t know. Does the entire Michael Bublé album count?
5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
Nah, it spoils the fun I think.
6. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
Umm Donner, Rudolph, Blitzen? (nope).
7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?
I think especially this year what with being away at uni, I’d say just spending time with my family.
8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
I should bloody hope it’s real! But my parents haven’t got one yet so fingers crossed.
9. What is your all-time favourite holiday food/ sweet treat?
Hmmm this is a hard one. I’d have to probably say an indiscriminate christmas selection box, because they’re a great excuse to eat lots and not feel terrible (aka christmas as a whole).
10. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
I love receiving gifts so much (I mean who doesn’t), and buying for people is something I find really stressful, but once everything is all bought and ready there’s nothing I love more than giving gifts.
11. What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
Ooh I’m really not sure. Maybe a part payment on a new laptop a few years ago because I really wanted one at the time and it’s done me for so long. I really can’t remember but tbh every present is always great.
12. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
Probably New York because I’ve always wanted to go and I just feel like it would be amazing at Christmas. (Plus Home Alone vibes).
13. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
“Hahahaha what is wrapping”
14. Most memorable holiday moment?
When the oven broke one year. I don’t remember what we did but we pulled it together in the end.
15. What made you realise the truth about Santa?
I can’t remember exactly, but I’m pretty sure my mum’s friend accidentally told me and my brothers that he wasn’t real.
16. Do you make New Year’s Resolutions? Do you stick to them?
I do make them, but I’m deliberating whether to just stop this year because looking at all the things I haven’t done depresses me.
17.What makes the holidays special for you?
Spending time with my family I would say, as I said before, especially now that I’ve been at uni for 3 months I feel like I’ll value family time a lot more tbh.
So that was me doing a Christmas tag! I hope you enjoyed it; feel free to do it yourself in the comments or on your own blog!